I. About Pig Manure Turning MachinePig manure turning machine
is used for fermenting and turning organic waste, such as livestock manure, sludge waste, sugar mill filter mud, residue cake and straw sawdust. It is widely used for fermentation, decomposition and water separation operations in organic fertilizer plants, compound fertilizer plants, sludge waste plants, horticultural farms and bisporus mushroom growing plants. It can also be used as bio-organic fertilizer fermentation equipment.
This pig manure tumbler is suitable for aerobic fermentation and can be used with solar fermentation chambers, fermentation tanks and transfer machines. When used with the mobile machine, it can realize the function of one machine with multiple tanks. The matching fermentation tank can be discharged continuously or in batches. With high calibration rate, stable operation, durable, even turnover, etc.II. Pig Manure Turning Machine Structure Overview
The trough fermentation tumbler is composed of main components such as transmission device, lifting device, walking device, tipping bucket device and transfer vehicle. The motor directly transmits the power to the cycloid wheel, and the reducer drives to the turning drum through the sprocket. The tossing wings on the drum are distributed in rows, which can turn and stir the materials in the fermentation tank and move backward to achieve the effect of fast tossing speed and even mixing, so as to realize the impact contact between the materials and air and make the fermentation of materials better. The control cabinet is centralized control, which can realize manual or automatic control function. Equipped with soft starter, low impact load when starting. The gear is durable and has certain crushing and mixing functions for materials.III. Pig Manure Turning Machine Workflow
1. The raw materials are put into the inlet every day.
2. The equipment mixes the raw materials to the outlet every day, with the same trip every day.
3. After 30 days of fermentation, the fermented raw materials are completely decomposed and transformed into organic fertilizer.
4. After aerobic fermentation for a period of time, finished organic fertilizer can be obtained from the export end every day, forming a cycle of fertilizer fermentation process.
Warm tip: add a certain amount of organic fertilizer ferment before fermentation, can greatly shorten the fermentation time of raw materials, improve the efficiency of fermentation, so that the fermented organic fertilizer contains more organic matter, improve the utilization rate of organic fertilizer.IV. The Role of Pig Manure Turning Machine in the Production of Organic Fertilizer
Tank fermentation tumbler is a commonly used aerobic dynamic composting equipment. As a new type of machine, it is rapidly multiplying in the family of fertilizer machinery and equipment and has become a handheld machine that replaces manual and forklift dumping of materials. It is a common product that influences the trend of composting industry.
1. Mixing function in raw material adjustment. In fertilizer manufacturing, some auxiliary materials need to be added in order to adjust the carbon to nitrogen ratio, pH and water content of raw materials. The main raw materials and various auxiliary materials are roughly stacked together in proportion, can be mixed evenly by the tumbler to achieve the purpose of conditioning.
2. Adjust the temperature of the raw material pile. During the operation of the tumbler, the raw material particles are in contact with air and mixed, the pile can accommodate bright fresh air, which helps aerobic microorganisms actively generate fermentation heat and pile temperature rises; when the temperature is high, supplemental fresh air can reduce the reactor temperature. It forms an alternating state of medium-high temperature-medium-high temperature, and various beneficial microorganisms grow and multiply rapidly within the temperature range they are adapted to.
3. Improve the permeability of raw material pile. The dumping system can process the material into small pieces, so that the sticky and dense raw material pile is fluffy and elastic, forming a suitable porosity.